I haven’t written a World Wide Hilarity post in quite sometime. But if I needed any motivation, I found it in Rebecca Black.
Her first song release, Friday, is beyond startling for several reasons.
1) Why do we need her? We have iPhones, computers and some people use those nifty day planners.
2) The way she says Friday…… it’s just weird.
3) Her life decisions are so hard — what seat should she take? At least we know she has one thing figured out…. she is going to have FUN FUN FUN FUN.
4) Her friends are awfully young to be driving her around in a convertible.
5) Also, field party for teenagers? SKETCH.
We leave you with one question we legitimately want answered: WHO is that rapper? Let us know what you think about the video and if you know who he is.
All in jest,
Nick and Jessica
Filed under: World Wide Hilarity